American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand Foundation (ATF) Scholarship Program
Every year, the American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand Foundation (ATF) selects deserving university students, who have completed at least one year of their university and have three years of study left, to receive support of 25,000 baht annually for the remaining years of their university degree.
During the scholarship program, students also participate in activities and camps organized by ATF and AMCHAM Thailand members to help develop their career and life skills and gain exposure to professional environments and career possibilities.
Over the last 30 years, the ATF has supported over 3,000 Thai students to complete their university degrees and realize their professional dreams.
Who can Apply for an AMCHAM Scholarship?
Students applying for scholarship must be able to demonstrate the minimum requirements below:
- Financial need
- Cumulative GPAX of 2.8 or above
- English GPAX of 3.0 or above
- Good citizenship and character
- Three years of study to complete
- Not currently receiving other scholarships
If accepted to the scholarship program, the student must be able to commit to:
- 20 hours of community service per school year
- Maintaining a cumulative GPAX of 2.8 or above, and 3.0 or above in English
- Participation in online and in-person AMCHAM events, Orientation Camps and Career Camps.
- Not receiving other scholarships
How to Apply for an AMCHAM Scholarship?
To apply for the scholarship, the candidate must complete the following steps:
Part 2: Email the following required supporting documents to email@example.com, labeling each file CLEARLY IN ENGLISH
- One-page personal essay (download here) - send as a separate file in the following format: “Essay – First Name, Last Name.”
- Copies of national ID card and student ID with certified signatures - send as a separate file in the following format: “National and Student ID - First Name, Last Name.” *Please black out the following information: Religion and Blood Type*
- Photos of family home – send as a separate file in the following format – “Photos – First Name, Last Name."
- Two-minute video in English language, with the following information: Name, university, major, and why you chose your major. – send as a separate file in the following format – “Video – First Name, Last Name."
- Certified university transcripts (for all universities attended.
- Housing registration with student and parents' names displayed.
- Copy of parent(s)’ national ID card.
- Letter of recommendation Number One (1) from a teacher, counselor, class leader, or lecturer (download sample form here).
- Letter of recommendation Number Two (2) from a teacher, counselor, class leader, or lecturer (download sample form here).
- Letter of recommendation Number Three (3) from a teacher, counselor, class leader, or lecturer. (download sample form here).
- Sample Letter of Guarantee of Family Income/Self-Employed. (download form and instructions here).
If you have any questions about applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02-119-3350 ext. 3353, 3365.
TIMELINE FOR APPLICATION 2022
March 15: Applications open
August 31: Applications close
October 15: Successful applicants will be contacted