|This event occurs in the past.|
|Date & Time:||18-May-2018 08:00|
|Location:||[Login Required to view Location]|
|Member Cost:||THB 0.00|
|Details: The American community of Bangkok is preparing once again to celebrate Independence Day with a traditional community picnic event hosted by AMCHAM at Bangkok Patana School on Saturday, July 7.|
Our annual celebration features a full American BBQ; live bands playing American rock, blues, and folk; and entertainment for kids and adults alike with field games, contests and play areas. Everyone can also enter our popular charity raffle to win prizes such as airline tickets, hotel stays, meal vouchers, and more.
We need your support to make this community event special. Here are just some of the ways you can participate:
• Become a Star Sponsor on our U.S. Flag! For a Baht 10,000 donation, your logo is featured in all promotional materials for the event, on our website, and in our T-AB Magazine. You also receive 10 complimentary entrance tickets and the opportunity to host a booth for activity or games. The deadline for including your logo in our print materials is June 8th.
• Donate raffle prizes for our Charity booth raffle. All proceeds from these activities support the American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand Foundation (ATF) student scholarship program. Prize donors will receive recognition at the event, in our quarterly T-AB Magazine, and on our website.
• We still have food vendor slots available. Please contact us for more details about vendor fees and conditions.
• Volunteer to help sell entrance tickets, beverages, and help out on the day of the event.
• Join the planning committee and contribute your ideas for making this year's picnic an even bigger success.
If you are interested in any of the above, please contact Kittie at firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite all interested parties to join us for our upcoming planning meeting on May 18.
Reservations not cancelled within 2 business day of the event will be charged as a no-show and invoiced . If the event falls on a Monday or is preceded by a holiday, cancellation is required by the previous business day.