The American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand
AMCHAM's Annual Independence Day Picnic
Date: July 4, 2015
Time: 12 noon – 8 pm
Venue: KIS International School, Kesinee Ville, Pracha-Utit Road
Transportation: NO PARKING AT EVENT. We highly recommend taking the MRT to Huai Khwang station. Take Exit 1 to the FREE I-Day Shuttles. Please click the links to see a map to KIS International School in English and Thai.
Or try UBER! Scroll down for more information.
Cost: Baht 200—Purchased in advance from AMCHAM office and at all AMCHAM events;
Baht 300—Purchased on the day at the event
*no charge for children under 12
Celebrate American Independence Day and enjoy classic American foods and drinks, music and games and great prizes. Highlights Include:
- A full BBQ with real American hot dogs, burgers and ribs, along with apple pie and ice cream and a selection of classic and craft American beers.
- Food and beverage booths provided by Anantara, Dairy Queen, Roadhouse Barbecue, Sunrise Tacos, Absolute Fit Food, More than a Sand Box, Jack Daniel's, Coca-Cola, Singha, Bangkok Beer and Beverage, Beervana and more.
- American rock, blues and folk will play all afternoon from Bangkok's best American bands, including: Kamp Krusty; Southern Cross; Mekong Doctor Blues & The Groove Junkies; Peter Driscoll and His Cruisers; and Tommie Fischer and the Fishes.
- Family fun games including egg toss, tug 'o war, water balloon toss, gunny sack races and pie eating contest.
- Charity Raffle with great prizes.
Also, join The Big Chili Cook Off. Download the Chili Cook Off sign-up form and rules.
The AMCHAM picnic is sure to provide an afternoon of family fun for all who make it out to KIS on July 4.
For further details contact Kittie at 02-254-1041 Ext. 226 or email@example.com