Please send information on your event by e-mail to Khun Waan for consideration.
|Mission Impossible: Raising a Successful Pre-teen in the 21st Century|
|Parenting a pre-teen has never been a more daunting challenge than it is today. Our kids grow up in an increasingly complex world, and it is becoming harder for parents to influence their children’s development.|
Benefits: In this half-day workshop you will walk away with essential skills and knowledge for successful parenting in the digital age:
• Tools and techniques to support everyday parenting challenges
• Strategies to strengthen your relationship with your pre-teen
• Parenting styles to develop critical characteristics and skills for your pre-teen’s success in the 21st century.
Who should attend: Parents of Pre-teens (10-13 years old)
Date: Saturday, 9 June 2012
Time: 13.00 – 16.00 (Registration starts from 12.00)
Venue: The Residence 305, M Level, Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok
Facilitator: Megha Srisethi
Price: 1,800 THB (Including VAT) -- Special rate for the American Chamber members is 1,500 THB
* The price is included a free copy of KidLead: Growing Great Leaders, a guide for parents and educators about how to develop leaders when they are young (valued at 350 THB).
* Receipt may be used to redeem a discount off price of any KidLead Leadership program (valued at 1,800 THB).
Megha Srisethi is Asia’s first PCI Certified Parent Coach®. She has an M.A. in Human Development, specializing in Adolescent Development Studies, Family Communication, and Social Change. An experienced educator, keynote speaker, and parent coach, Megha translates research on cognitive and brain development, psychology, and emotional and social intelligence into a system that empowers parents to build strong parent-child relationships and make everyday parenting decisions that nurture happy and healthy children and teenagers.
Online registration: http://www.kidleadasia.com
For additional information, please contact Narathip Jarupoonphol, APMGroup 02-656-9310 #123 or email@example.com
|Organizer: APM Group|
|Venue: The Residence 305, M Level, Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok|