Note that booking close 17 November. Late bookings will be waitlisted only and confirmed only in the case of cancellations.
Join us for a Thanksgiving dinner to honor and give thanks to AMCHAM company members for being responsible corporate citizens and investing in their communities.
While we share a traditional Thanksgiving feast with turkey and trimmings, we will recognize the winners of the 11th AMCHAM Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Excellence (ACE) Awards. This year three special awards will be presented:
- Excellence in CSR Projects Award – recognizing excellence in CSR projects from the AMCHAM membership.
- Excellence in Promoting Thailand 4.0 Award – recognizing excellence in CSR programming that supports Thai government efforts under the Thailand 4.0 strategy.
- Excellence in Partnership – presented by U.S. Ambassador to Thailand, Glyn T. Davies, and recognizing CSR promoting U.S. - Thai-based partnerships and bringing U.S. knowledge, expertise, or best practices to Thailand.
The ACE Awards have become a signature AMCHAM program and this year a record number of companies will be receiving recognition for their CSR activities presented by U.S. Ambassador Glyn T. Davies and Dr. Atchaka Sibunruang, Minister, Ministry of Science and Technology.
6:30 Registration opens with pre-event networking
7 pm Guest seated / Dinner served
8 pm Remarks by AMCHAM President, Mr. Jeffrey Nygaard
8:05 pm Remarks by U.S. Ambassador to Thailand, Mr. Glyn T. Davies
8:10 pm ACE 2017 Overview and recognition to all recipients
8:20 pm Special Award presentations
9 pm Group Photo with all recipients
9:15 pm End
Please note that due to the large numbers expected for this event, all tables will seat 10 persons.
Monthly Luncheon coupons may be used with an additional Baht 300. Pre-Payment Required.
* We are expecting a turnout of several hundred people for this event and we highly recommend pre-payment to avoid standing in line. Please contact Khun Lek at email@example.com for pre-payment details or download the payment tools form.
Please make sure you are aware of the AMCHAM cancellation policy (see below) as no-shows will be invoiced if cancellations are not received by November 17. Booking deadline: November 17 or until fully booked. Booking will close at that time and we will be unable to confirm any additional reservations, so please refrain from calling the AMCHAM office to request additional seats. Walk-ins will be accepted only if space is available.
* Roasted Pumpkin Soup with Roasted Pecan Crouton
* Brined spiced citrus roasted turkey breast with pumkin mash, chestnut and sausage stuffing, carrot, rosemary au jus
* Warm Apple Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream
Vegetarian menu available - please indicate in the comments box when booking