|This event occurs in the past.|
|Date & Time:||14-Jun-2013 12:00|
|Location:||[Login Required to view Location]|
|Member Cost:||THB 800.00|
|Details: You are invited to attend the joint SME and Food & Agri-Business Committees under the topic 'Everything you ever wanted to know about Franchising but were afraid to ask' which will cover the following topics;|
- How do you bring a franchise into Thailand what should look for?
- How do you franchise your business in and out the country what do you need to look for?
- New Developments of Franchising in Thailand and around the world what has changed?
- What are basic requirements to become a franchise either in food or clothing or another sector?
- Who can help you developing a franchise in Thailand or around the world?
The speakers are including;
- Mr. Andy Holman, Vice President & General Manager International Franchising, The Pizza Company
- Mr. Alan Adcock, Partner; Deputy Director, Intellectual Property Department, Tilleke & Gibbins International Ltd.
- Mr. Dean Matlack, Commercial Attache', US Embassy
- Mr. Gregory Thomas, Managing Director & President, Foundation Consulting Co., Ltd.